Friday, April 4, 2014

Electrical Appointment

19/2/2014

Today I attended our electrical appointment by myself as my wife had to visit the doctors. Peter our consultant went through a lot of things and frankly I wish I had more time as two hours went by very quickly. Anyway I only went over budget by $400 and managed to get a lot for $6K.









This is what we ended up with:
  • Pre-wired fan in Main Bedroom & Alfresco
  • 4 x 11 Watt LED Downlights in Alfresco, Home Theatre, Family & Dining Rooms 
  • 3 x 11 Watt LED Downlights in Kitchen & Patio
  • Baton Holders in Bedrooms 2,3&4, Laundry, WC, Bathroom, Ensuite, WIR's, Entry and Hallway. Also 1 in each bay of Triple Garage PLUS at various points under eaves around house for sensor and security lights.
  • 3 x outdoor GPO's + 2 x GPO's under eaves at front for Christmas lights.
  • Data cables to Computer Desk
  • TV Antenna
  • Extra Double GPO's to all rooms
  • 6 x TV Points
We plan to replace all Baton Holders with our own choice of lights after handover.
















No comments:

Post a Comment