Tuesday, June 10, 2014

1st Walk-through

10/6/2014

Our first walk-through happened today with our SS. I noticed mould growing on the window sills in the spare bedroom and the entertainment room which I pointed out to the SS, some fibre sheeting under the eaves on the front patio needs to be fixed or replaced and the gutters above the garage were missing paint due to the roof sheeting being dragging across it. The SS said to note these at PCI inspection which I duly will. Other than that it's moving along nicely with the insulation going in Thursday and gyproc starting Friday. My wife is excited as she realized that from the Master bedroom and front patio, we can see Lake Macquarie, something we didn't think was possible when we bought the block of land. This could change though depending on the neighbours orientation of their house which is still to be passed by Council. I looked at their plans online and by my calculations we still should be able to have the water views.





Looks like mould


Fibre sheeting cut a bit short.


No comments:

Post a Comment