Monday, June 30, 2014

Garage Doors, Water Tank & Kitchen

30/6/2014

Today is the end of the financial year and it brought the roller doors, water tank and our kitchen(Thanks bradk for the heads up). The downside is we are now locked out. The photos are not the best but I will update them when I get a day off as it was well after sunset when taken. I wish we would of made the roller door to the rear of the third garage bigger but we planned to have the water tank to the left of it but had to change that idea at the last minute. I then forgot to increase the width to 2 metres so now we have a baby 1.5m door.






The Water tank


Baby Roller door
Caoba Roller doors

The kitchen in pieces




2 comments:

  1. Nice choice of colour for the garage door, I love them!! Getting closer at least

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris, It will hopefully look better once the bagging has been done.

    ReplyDelete