Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Electrical & Splashback Completed.

29/7/2014

The end is nigh! All electrical work has now been completed and the "loud" splashback was installed today. I also spoke with the SS and he said the cleaners are booked for next Monday then I will have a walkthrough with him on Friday week. The carpet and bamboo flooring is going in on the 12th August and I have H.K.Ryan inspecting the house on the 14th which I have a list of faults with photos that I will go through with him. Call me pedantic but being a Tradesman myself I can pick out faults a lot easier than most people. On the whole though they are not to major and I'm sure MJH will have them rectified.


I'm glad I got this now.

My wife's choice, not mine. Not sure if I like it yet but it is out there.

This little baby should satisfy my wife's long showers.



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! That tub is AMAZING! Why did I not think to do the same haha!

    From one bold splashback owner to another, it will grow on you trust me :) It is nice to see something different to all of the 'safe' colours. I'm sure once they remove the green from the benchtops it will look better too.

    You guys are at the fun part now, not long to go until keys!

    ReplyDelete