Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Façade Painted!

23/7/2014

The Façade was painted yesterday and we are happy with the outcome. They stained the front door and timber posts in Caoba but it looks different to the roller doors. I will discuss this with the SS along with a list of things I have found. H.K.Ryan will be our independent inspector so hopefully he will pick up what I have found. Things like missing paint on the downpipes and above internal doors not complete, grouting for the tiles.
Some photos from today of the Façade and from the back of the house.


















 

2 comments:

  1. Jasper thanks for posting pics of the facade!!! I love the Twiggy colour but had only seen it on the display homes, I'm less nervous now, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it makes you feel at ease now. It has made a big difference to the appearance of the Façade.

    ReplyDelete