Sunday, August 17, 2014

PCI

15/8/2014

I had PCI with the SS this morning which took 2.5 hours. Howard Ryan's son went through yesterday and had little green stickers here and there. So I was surprised when we found many other faults. I don't think I will use a service like that again and being a tradesperson, I had a good understanding of what to look for. Anyway it was piece of mind. There were a few items of concern, being the re-enforcement of the slab expose at various spots around the edge. To fix these properly they need to be treated before being enclosed with concrete. The other big concern was the Bamboo floor in the entry hallway. The installer has laid it to the fall of the slab and a marble and spirit level was used to prove my point. It now has to be lifted and levelled. Other minor things were painting touch-ups, mortar missing from bricks and low water pressure in both bathrooms. My SS is a top bloke and will have these issues rectified. He set a date for handover on Friday 29th which is in 2 weeks. So close now!





The bamboo flooring sloping from left to right needs to re-laid.



Re-enforcement exposed on the edge of the slab.

Missing Mortar






No comments:

Post a Comment